Turn2Partners in WBJ’s Largest Executive and Professional Recruiters’ List

Turn2Partners is proud to announce its inclusion on The List of the Largest Executive and Professional Recruiters in the October issue of the Washington Business Journal. We’re proud to be on the list. We would like to thank our employees, clients, candidates, and partners for helping us achieve this milestone.

The Washington Business Journal’s ‘List’ is based on revenue generated from the Washington, D.C metropolitan area’s executive placements made in 2019. Other factors on the list include the number of executive placements, percentage from retained searches, percentage from contingency searches, and the average revenue per recruiter in the area.

Turn2 ranked #11 on the list, closely following executive recruiting firms with larger teams. In 2019, Turn2 generated $4.2 million in revenue with 60% of its revenue coming from consulting placements. The remaining 40% derived from direct hire placement. 2019 marked Turn2’s first inclusion on the list since the company’s founding in 2017.

About Turn2Partners

Turn2 offers engaged, direct-hire, contract, and contract to hire placement services. We specialize in the areas of finance, accounting, HR, and information technology. Turn2Partners has offices in Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. but works with clients all around the country. Find out more by contacting us at 571-302-4999 or visit turn2partners.com today.